Standard Terms and Conditions
- A deposit is required after you receive our contract. By doing this you reserve your bus for your departure date.
- The amount of a deposit required is $100.00 for each $1,000.00 or fraction thereof. A charter of up to $1,000.00 will require a $100.00 deposit. A charter between $1,000.01 and $2,000.00 will require a $200.00 deposit, and so on.
- Final payment for charter service is due and payable at least 14 days in advance of the charter date.
- Charters booked less than 14 days prior to departure must be paid in full by cash, certified check, or credit card at time of booking.
- When making payment, please indicate on your check or other mode of payment, the date of your trip and your Charter Confirmation Order Number to insure proper credit.
The Chartering Party must notify the Company of cancellations. There will be no cancellation fee if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the Charter Date for all trips.
When the Chartering Party requests any change in service that results in an increase in miles or hours to that specific charter, an additional charge may be necessary for that additional service. A detailed itinerary is required for all trips at least 7 days prior to departure. Prices are subject to change based on the final itinerary. The group is responsible for all tolls, parking, ferry, and entrance fees incurred on the trip. Unless noted, the group is responsible for providing and paying for each driver with a single, non smoking hotel room. The
Chartering Party is responsible for reserving a room(s) for the driver(s). If Southeastern Stages has to reserve and pay for a room, there will be a daily charge per room, per day. Southeastern Stages is not responsible for any luggage or personal items left either inside the motor-coach or underneath the luggage bays.
Federal Department of Transportation safety regulations prohibit drivers from being on duty more than fifteen (15) hours per day, ten (10) of which are for driving (including a 30-minute pre- and post-trip vehicle inspection). The driver must be given no less than eight (8) consecutive hours off before he/she may resume his/her duties.
Damage to Buses
The cost of repairing damage to buses resulting from the conduct and actions of passengers on that specific charter shall be charged to the Chartering Party and is payable as soon as such cost is determined.
Operators are carefully selected and have instructions to drive at all times at a speed within the limits prescribed by law and compatible with safe operation. Unusual road, traffic and weather conditions are beyond Company control.
Equipment furnished by the Company is thoroughly inspected before being assigned to the charter service to insure uninterrupted service. If for some reason beyond the control of the Company, a mechanical failure makes necessary the replacement of a bus originally assigned to the charter service, the replacement bus may be of a different type. DVD/CD Equipment are installed on our over the road motor-coaches. Only non-copyrighted material will be permitted to be shown. We are not responsible for providing any video nor are we liable for the content shown on the videos. We also reserve the right to sub-contract if it is necessary.
Conduct of Passengers
The Company reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, or who are, or are likely to become, objectionable to other persons. Passengers shall not interfere with the operator in the discharge of his duty or tamper with any apparatus or appliance on the bus.
A $300.00 deposit (per bus) will be required if Southeastern Stages feels it is necessary for the trip you are taking. The deposit will be refunded if the bus is returned undamaged and with no excessive cleaning.
Prices Subject to Change
All prices quoted in the confirmation are subject to change if quoted more than six (6) months in advance. However, the total quote may not increase more than 10%. Prices will not be guaranteed for reserved buses booked more than twelve (12) months in advance.
Exception: Southeastern Stages reserves the right to impose a fuel surcharge based upon an increase in fuel prices between the time the trip is quoted and the actual service date. This surcharge would be based solely on the increased cost of fuel, and would be calculated on the difference in price per gallon and the total number of miles required for the trip itinerary.
The following items are prohibited. Exceptions may be granted only with the written consent of the Company:
- Decorations including, but not limited to, signs, banners or decals
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes)
- Alcoholic beverages including kegs or any glass containers (except when secured in the baggage compartment)
- Golf shoes, ski boots, or any other shoes with spikes
- Fuel containers
- Firearms, explosives, and/or fireworks
- Pets (exceptions granted for applicable service animals)
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all other agreements, either oral or written with respect to the subject matter hereof.